Friday, December 31, 2010

Holiday Cheer

It has been a wonderful year and an even better Christmas holiday. It was amazing spending the day with my family and seeing my eight year old son as he opened up his presents. Each look on his face was more precious than the other as his face lit-up with excitement and laughter. This was the first Christmas for my eight-month-old son, and it was so much fun to watch him rip through the gift-wrapping, and perhaps still uncertain about what all the activities was about. The smell of the fresh spruce tree still fills the air and I have had my fill of holiday goodies.



I look forward to the year ahead and I'm bursting with excitement over all the things that are lined-up. Verona Collections and Crafted Spaces are taking on new projects and growing in so many ways.

I hope that you also had a great Christmas with your friends and family and that you will continue to enjoy the holiday spirit into the New Year. Many best wishes to you and thanks for joining me this year on Verona Collections blog.

Happy New Year and Best Wishes for 2011!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails